TWO ESSENTIAL MUSIC TOOLS ON YOUR HEADSTOCK
Compact and simple to operate, the TU-03 puts two essential music tools within easy reach. It combines a chromatic tuner and metronome in one device that clips onto the headstock of nearly any stringed instrument, providing instant-access convenience everywhere you play. Packed with deep features not typically found in clip-on units, the TU-03 offers fast and accurate tuning performance with five different modes, plus advanced metronome functionality with a built-in speaker and numerous pattern/beat variations.
- High-performance tuner and metronome in one convenient clip-on unit
- Clips onto the headstock of a guitar, bass, ukulele, or other stringed instrument
- Five selectable tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin
- Audible reference pitch function and support for flat and double-flat tunings
- Advanced metronome with eight patterns and ten beat variations
- Metronome beats are displayed on screen and sounded through a built-in speaker
- Large backlit display and durable padded clip
Rock-Solid Tuning Performance
With its large display and easy-to-set controls, the TU-03 makes instrument tuning quick and efficient. Standard chromatic mode allows you to tune to any pitch, while dedicated guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin modes provide string-based displays for even faster operation. Flat and double-flat tunings are supported as well, and the overall reference pitch is adjustable from 430-450 Hz. The reference pitch can also be sounded through a built-in speaker, providing an audible tuning tone for your playing partners.