A PREMIUM SOLDERLESS SOLUTION FOR WIRING YOUR PEDALBOARD
The BOSS Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customizable system requires only the tightening of a single ground screw on each connector, with no cable stripping required. Our compact bi-directional connectors are engineered to allow straight or right-angle connections, and enable you to place your pedals as close as 1 cm apart.
Premium 24K gold plated contacts ensure the most precise sound reproduction available. The low-capacitance, studio-grade cable is ultra-pliable for clean cable management, and is manufactured with oxygen-free copper and braided shielding for quiet operation and lasting durability.
- Solderless technology for simple and quick assembly
- Bi-directional barrel design with 24K gold-plated contacts
- Low-capacitance cable preserves your tone
- Ultra-pliable cable for easy cable management
- 2.5 mm screwdriver included
- Other kit sizes available: BCK-2, BCK-6, BCK-12
- Packages of 100 bulk connectors and 150-foot cable spools also available