|There are a few more details in what is probably the world's smallest owner's manual for a MIDI product, but the main points to consider are: || |
In a recording studio, the MIDI Mouse can easily sit on a console. |
The smooth-action custom actuators give you fingertip control for instant remote program changes.
On stage and in the studio, the large, non-glare LED display can be read from any Angle, in daylight or darkness.
Phantom power operable via MIDI cable, or utilizes optional DC power supply, or 9V alkaline battery (not included)
Actual size: 4.75" x 3.75" x 2.0"
weight: 11 oz.
- SMALL- Fits into any gig bag. Needs no special carrying case. Takes up very little space on stage. Easily sits on a console in a studio, so you can make remote program changes from the board With your finger.
- BATTERY OPERABLE - It's the only MIDI foot controller available that's battery operable. Needs no extra wires. Takes no time to set up; just plug in and go.
- SIMPLE - It's player-friendly in a familiar stomp box format. Most foot controllers are harder to program than the processors they're designed to control.
- HEAVY DUTY - Sturdy, cast aluminum box; high quality switches.
- NO DANCING - There are no banks to change. You scroll to program locations, either one at a time, or you can "speed-scroll". To go from Program 19 to Program 20, step on the UP footswitch. Once. From Program 20 to Program 19, step on the DOWN footswitch. Once.
- IMPROVISATION - Its size and affordability makes it uniquely practical to have two, so you can control two processors independently on the fly.